Today would have been Thea's 39th birthday. I think of her so often. And my cousins MaryJane, Colleen and Pammy. And mostly my Grandma Beth. We all have loved ones that we have lost. And we all have those days that remind us so strongly of them. Even before I remember their birthday or anniversary of death -- I am crabby. Then I figure out why and I have to pray so hard to remember to celebrate their life and not wallow in my loss.
It has been 3 years since Thea's death and I still miss her so much. I often catch myself still talking to her or thinking someone I see is her. I am so blessed to still have such close contact with her family. Today her sister and I and her nieces and nephews all went to dinner. It is a pact that we have made to always celebrate her birthday. And I know that I will be 90 years old some day and holding this day as one of the most special days of the year.
For those of you that knew Thea, I hope you remember her as the wonderful loving and full of life person she was. For those of you that did not know her ~~ http://www.slide.com/r/7Csjl9K66T8-2cvXOqA7ftEm0NDhsy8t?previous_view=TICKER&previous_action=TICKER_ITEM_CLICK&ciid=2089670227207963257
Happy birthday Thea!