Olia is turning 11. I truly love her like my own daughter. From the moment we learned Garrett had a sister, we prayed daily for her. Then when we saw our first picture of her (she looks about 3 in the picture); I became a bit obsessed. There was nothing more than I wanted to do than to reunite Garrett and her and bring her home with us. As it turns out Garrett has 3 biological siblings (Olia - 11 same parents; Serge - 6 same mother; Alexander - 4 same mother). Olia and Serge were adopted together by a beautiful family in Ukraine (if you are on facebook, please friend their dad (Pasko Sergieo) and let him know you are friends/family of ours). We keep in very close contact with them and the kids love writing letters, emails, FB, sending presents, Skyping each other. She is just as beautiful on the inside as she is in this picture :-)
Happy Birthday beautiful Olia!
