
I love Advent :-)

I love seeing my Christmas gifts of past all a new in the new kitchen :-) I believe this was a 1998 Christmas present from Fr Carucci

I dont remember the years but thinking early/mid 2000's from my sweet friend Mary who stitched them!

My current year purchase......David thinks I am delusional and tacky. I love the movie and it makes me smile everytime I see it!

My grandmother Haley's manger,beautiful.

An year 1990's present from my dear friend and mentor Mary Lou.

A recent purchase on our trip to Branson to ride the Polar Express, kisses everywhere!

Recent 3 years, a wordly Santa from our neighbor Wally to Garrett. Left is USA, far right is Russia and back is Norway.

I think a present from my sister Lisa...


Our tree this year, skirt was also made by Mary. Zillions of beautiful ornaments lovingly made by my sisters and friends
The most beautiful stockings on our new fireplace. Each stitched and crafted by my talented mother-in-law.
One sad note, I packed up Aley's Christmas ornaments to send home with her and Josh for their tree. I have had 20 awesome years of decorating a tree with my sweet girl and I shed a few tears tonight realizing that this year she was not here to sing carols with me and test light strands and reminis about our ornaments. :-(