Monica - Work is work, there is a re-org going on but I have already recieved news that I am not negatively impacted. My health is on the mend, a switch of doctors seems to have gotten me atleast on the right path. It has been a bit of a rough road but so hopeful that we can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel!
Aley - We have been so happy to have Aley back home with us for over 3 weeks. But she is back to school doing great!
Garrett - Is so busy playing with all his Christmas presents - Star Wars, Legos and XBOX are the non-stop on goings in the house lately. I must say I am a bit sad that he has gone from studying George Washington to Darth Maul. I am thrilled to see the intensity with which he dedicates himself in building, studying, and playing!

Family - We are all looking forward to this years vacation :-) We will be spending the last week in June and the first week in July in Arizona & California! Disneyland here we come!!!
