Saturday, August 21, 2010

We Are All Good


But it has been a crazy road...

Or a guard rail in Aley's case


She doesn't recall how it happened (yes we are definitely going to pursue the narcolepsy treatment) and we are suspicious given her hectic week that she had an "episode".

Crossed the road and spun into a guardrail.

Always in God's grace, she has only a few bruises and airbag burns. Miraculously she did not hit anyone else.

The Explorer is totalled.

We are all just vegging today together and still in a little shock but ohhhhh so grateful to be alive.

Oh yea..... air conditioner has died :-( I think it was as old as the Explorer!!!

Little man is ending each school day in tears. I believe it is a combination of no nap and just not liking change.

The bills from all the hospital stays just keep pouring in.....and we got one more scheduled!

I have a new boss started on Monday. Tiny bit nervous but hopeful that it will go well.