

Aley has track every Saturday am till noon. And Garrett has gymnastics then swimming until noon. So I thought whats a good afternoon rainy day activity - the Arch!!! Hum.....unless it is the same day as the St PAtty's day downtown parade (we always did the Dogtown parade so I forget about this one each year!!). So there were no tickets left to travel up in the arch (actually they all sold online to well planned St Pattys day paraders.....but most of them did not show up due to the weather but the Arch personnel just kept sending carts up that were 1/3 full and would not sell us any tickets :-( It was a bit frustrating!)


But as always, a little trip to ColdStone took that frown off their faces. It was really the first time I had seen huge disappointment in Garretts face (look at the pic above) Usually he is so easy going, that a change of plans doesn't faze him. But he just could not wrap his arms around why he could not go up in that Arch! We are still hearing about it today!